Miami Attorney for Residential Real Estate Transactions
Legal Services in English, French, and Spanish
Every party in a real estate transaction — the buyer, the seller, the real estate agent and the lender — has interests that may not be the same as yours. The other parties do not have an obligation to protect your interests.
At Serfaty Law, P.A., in Miami, we are here to protect your interests. We help clients from all over the world buy residential real estate in Florida, including homes and condominiums. We speak French, Spanish, and English.
Protecting Your Interests When Buying or Selling A Home
A real estate purchase and sale agreement is a binding contract and will require you to place a significant amount of money in escrow. It only makes sense to have an experienced real estate attorney review the contract before you sign it.
Attorney Charles Serfaty can assist you at all stages of the transaction, including:
- Reviewing the contract and explaining what you are getting
- Ensuring you receive clear title to the property
- Reviewing any easements or zoning restrictions that may apply to the property
- Determining whether you are subject to homeowner or condominium association rules and fees
- Drafting contingency clauses to protect your escrow payment if the sale does not go through for reasons beyond your control
- Negotiating repairs of any home defects
- Representing you at the closing
Buying a home can be a stressful process. An experienced lawyer can give you the peace of mind of knowing that your interests are protected.
For More Information About Residential Real Estate Transactions
To discuss your home purchase or sale with attorney Charles Serfaty, call 305-722-8555 or contact us by email. We offer a free initial consultation.