O-1 Visa Lawyer Serving Clients Including French- and Spanish-Speaking Foreign Nationals
Individuals with extraordinary ability in the science, arts, education, business or athletics field can seek entry into the United States by obtaining an O1 visa. While there is no cap on the number of O1 extraordinary ability visas the U.S. issues each year, it usually takes the assistance of an experienced attorney to be successful.
Serfaty Law, P.A., is a full-service immigration law firm located in Miami serving individuals from anywhere in the world who wish to obtain an O1 visa. We also serve businesses that wish to obtain O1 extraordinary ability visas for their employees. As a trilingual law firm providing legal services in French, Spanish, and English, we often serve clients from French- and Spanish-speaking countries.
Attorney Charles Serfaty can help you from the beginning of your journey to U.S. residency to its successful conclusion. Here are examples of the types of services we provide:
- Reviewing your credentials and documentation for a successful O1 visa application
- Helping you review other visa categories to gain entry into the United States
- Helping you buy or lease residential or commercial property in Florida
- Providing business law services if you want to form or operate a business in the United States
- Helping you apply for extensions of O1 visas
- Helping you obtain a green card for permanent residency in the United States
- Helping you become a U.S. citizen and bring family members to the United States
While we are located in Miami, we can help clients from around the world who wish to move anywhere in the United States.
For More Information About O1 Visas
To discuss your immigration goals with an experienced Miami O1 immigration lawyer, call 305-722-8555 or contact us by email. We offer a free initial consultation.