L-1 intracompany transferees

Serfaty Law > Blog > Immigration > L-1 intracompany transferees

L1 Visa Lawyer Serving French- and Spanish-Speaking Foreign Nationals

Many foreign businesses seeking access to U.S. markets do so by establishing and staffing an office in the United States. The L1 intracompany transferee visa is available to help foreign businesses accomplish this. An experienced immigration lawyer can help your company comply with the procedures for verifying work eligibility and obtaining visas under U.S. immigration laws.

Serfaty Law, P.A., is a full-service Miami immigration law firm serving business owners and their employees who wish to obtain L1 visas. As a trilingual law firm providing legal services in French, Spanish, and English, we often serve businesses from French- and Spanish-speaking countries.

L1 visas enable executives, managers and employees with specialized knowledge move to the U.S. office for a period of time. Employees holding L1 visas may also be eligible for permanent residency.

Attorney Charles  Serfaty can help you from the beginning of your U.S. business venture to its successful conclusion. In addition to filing temporary and permanent visa applications, we provide assistance with real estate and business transactions. Here are examples of the types of services we provide:

  • Filing L1 visa applications for your employees
  • Helping you buy or lease residential or commercial properties in Florida
  • Helping you form your corporate entity in the United States
  • Providing you with general business legal counsel services
  • Helping you apply for extensions of L1 visas
  • Helping you obtain a green card for permanent residency in the United States
  • Helping you become a U.S. citizen
  • Helping your family members immigrate to the United States

We represent businesses based in France, Québec, Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean, and around the world.

For More Information About L1 Visas

To discuss your business goals with an experienced Miami L1 immigration lawyer, call 305-722-8555 or contact us by email. We offer a free initial consultation.