E-2 visas

Serfaty Law > Blog > Immigration > E-2 visas

French and Spanish-Speaking E2 Visa Lawyer

With other types of visas becoming more difficult to obtain, many foreign nationals who wish to live and work in the United States do so based on a business investment. E2 investor visas are not limited like other types of visas, but usually requires the assistance of an experienced immigration lawyer.

Serfaty Law, P.A., is a full-service Miami immigration law firm serving clients who wish to obtain an E2 investor visa. As a trilingual law firm providing legal services in French, Spanish, and English, we often serve clients from French- and Spanish-speaking countries. In addition to helping you with your E2 investor visa application, we can help you with real estate and business transactions needed to make your investment and live in the United States.

We can help you from the beginning of your immigration journey to its successful conclusion. Here are examples of the types of services attorney Charles Serfaty provides:
– Helping you obtain a temporary visa so you can live in the United States while you are making your business investment
– Protecting your interests when you lease or buy a Florida home
– Protecting your interests when you start or invest in a U.S. business
– Assisting you with tax and other documentation necessary to apply for an E2 visa
– Helping you apply for extensions of your E2 visa
– Helping you obtain a green card for permanent residency in the United States
– Helping your family members immigrate to the United States

Our clients come from all over the world, including cities such as Paris, Montreal, Buenos Aires, Caracas, and other French- and Spanish-speaking cities.

For More Information About E2 Investor Visas

To discuss your goals with an experienced Miami E2 immigration lawyer, call 305-722-8555 or contact us by email. We offer a free initial consultation.