Miami Lawyer for Corporate Formation
Legal Services in English, French, and Spanish
If you are starting a business or buying commercial real estate in Florida, it’s important to select the right business entity to protect yourself from personal liability. Choosing the form of business entity can also provide you with tax and other advantages.
At Serfaty Law, P.A., in Miami, we form business entities for clients from around the world. Many of our clients are from French- and Spanish-speaking countries who wish to establish a U.S. business office or invest in a Florida business.
Attorney Charles Serfaty can assist you in selecting the proper business entity to meet your goals, including:
- Limited Liability Companies, Corporations, and Partnerships
Establishing a business entity will help protect your personal assets from business losses and liability. A business entity also provides the following benefits:
- Protecting you from being sued personally if someone is injured on your property
- Securing favored tax treatment
- Providing a layer of privacy for business owners
- Providing you the ability to seamlessly pass business or property ownership to your heirs
In addition to setting up your business entity, we can help you with partnership agreements, buy-sell agreements, and other startup agreements.
For More Information About Forming a Business in Florida
To speak to an experienced Miami corporate formation lawyer about your goals, call 305-722-8555 or contact us by email. We offer a free initial consultation.