Protecting Your Business Interests in the Miami Area
Legal Services in English, French, and Spanish
Starting or buying a business in Florida is a complex process, and along the way you may encounter issues that require the assistance of an attorney. Seeking legal advice at the beginning of your venture can help you avoid costly problems later.
At Serfaty Law, P.A., in Miami, we will deal with the legal issues so you can concentrate on achieving your business goals. We help clients from all over the world who open a business office or invest in a business in Florida.
The following are examples of the types of business law services we provide:
- Forming business entities to secure favored tax treatment and liability protection
- Providing due diligence when buying or selling a business in Florida
- Guiding foreign nationals through the process of obtaining an E2 visa through a business investment
- Obtaining L1 intracompany transferee visas for foreign national business executives, managers, and employees
- Drafting and reviewing business contracts, including lease agreements
- Helping business owners comply with applicable laws and regulations for Florida businesses
- Protecting intellectual property
- Buying and selling commercial real estate
- Providing general business legal counsel services
Attorney Charles Serfaty assists a broad range of clients, including those from French- and Spanish-speaking countries who wish to invest in a Florida business or establish a U.S. business office.