Miami Lawyer for Buying or Selling A Business
Legal Services in English, French, and Spanish
People from all over the world invest in Florida businesses. However, acquiring a U.S. business can be both complex and risky. Serfaty Law, P.A., can guide you through the legal issues and protect your interests.
We are a Miami law firm that is dedicated to helping business owners be successful. Many of our clients are from French- and Spanish-speaking countries who wish to establish a U.S. business office or qualify for an E2 investment visa.
Attorney Charles Serfaty can assist you at all stages of buying or selling a business in Florida, including:
- Drafting and reviewing the purchase and sale agreements
- Performing due diligence to ensure you get what you want when you buy a business (for example, you may wish to buy only the assets of a business and not the liabilities)
- Adding contingency clauses to protect you from loss of your escrow deposit if you cannot complete the transaction due to circumstances beyond your control
- Protecting your interests in commercial real estate transactions
- Choosing a proper business entity to secure the liability protection and tax treatment you desire
- Advising you on licenses and permits you need to operate a business in Florida
- Assisting you with commercial leases
- Providing general legal counsel services
We pay attention to the legal details so you can concentrate on your business goals.
For More Information About Buying or Selling a Business in Florida
To speak to an experienced Miami business acquisition lawyer about your goals, call 305-722-8555 or contact us by email. We offer a free initial consultation.